Friday 2 May 2008

Future posts

There are reasons why I shall be standing aside from some of the future comments on this and other posts. It does not mean that I do not have an opinion, just that I will not be in a position to express it.

I did have the option of closing down this blog, but I chose not to do so. In my opinion everyone has a right to express their POV. I will , however, not bring myself into conflict with the law of our country.

Please accept that I do not feel that I have been 'gagged'. I do understand that I may well have an obligation to 'Listen' rather than 'Lead'

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I suppose you are refering to your "promotion" to Chair of Planning at TDC Ken.
I hope you will respond to requests from Councillors and public unlike your predecessor.
When you open the file, you will see that I have an outstanding request that the rash use of "permitted development rights" by the council, as in the allotment fencing be brought to the planning committee. Can I expect a reply from you?